It is no secret that shortly after his graduation, Mr. Heimbach, though unemployed, traveled extensively around the Country, coast to coast,going from Group to Group in an attempt to forge some sort of “Nationalist Confederacy”.
Travel is expensive, one must incur gas, lodging and food costs. WHO PAID?
Here are TEN Questions which can be asked given internal events and was documented in internal emails by CoCC ( Council of Conservative Citizens) Board Members which included the resignation of some of its Board Members:
1) Did the CoCC pay the costs of Heimbach’s travel?
2) Did the CoCC pay Heimbach’s travel costs “off the books” thereby avoiding certain Audit and reporting requirements?
3) Why did some CoCC Board Members express concern at the method in which Heimbach’s travel was being paid and why were their concerns disregarded?
34) Did the CoCC keep (2) sets of Books?
5) Did the CoCC “Cook the Books” to assure its funding of this travel was covered up?
6) Did CoCC Board Members eventually resign citing “concern over the method in which Heimbach was being funded with CoCC funds”?
7) Which Board Members resigned and will the CoCC make their emails on the matter public?
8) Were any of the funds ever paid back?
9) Why were these travel costs paid and if so, paid in such a way that alarmed some CoCC Board Members so much that they resigned?
10) Did CoCC ever report the expenditures and did Heimbach report them as income or reimbursements?