MY OHH MY, soo Andrew Anglin, Ramzipaul and all the White Nationalist pond scum have been talking up this moron “RooshV” and learning from him “how to be an “Alpha Male” and “how to be a King”, well as it turns out Roosh is 36 years old and lives in his mother’s basement. He is NOT White either so he fits right in with Anglin and the rest of the fraud White Nationalist Movement that hates women. What a bunch of degenerate low life pukes. No jobs, No homes, lives off welfare, i.e. donations, talks about how to be “men” when NONE of them have ever been in any long lasting real healthy relationship with women and most are neo if not outright faggots and pedophiles.
I am still ROFLMFAO…
From the Daily Mail……
Not so cool now! Pro-rape pick-up artist pictured in a sweat-stained T-shirt at the door of his mother’s home (where he lives in the BASEMENT!)
- Daryush ‘Roosh’ Valizadeh, 36, calls himself the ‘King of Masculinity’ but has faced anger from around the world for his views on rape
- He posted an article advocating legalization of rape on private land and has said women’s value is dependent on ‘fertility and beauty’
- This weekend he was planning ‘tribal meetings’ for his followers in 45 countries but called them off because of ‘death threats’
- Today Daily Mail Online found him at his mother’s cul-de-sac home in Silver Spring, Maryland – where he lives in the basement
- Valizadeh called police to complain about alleged threats and answered the door in stained t-shirt, geeky glasses and with a graying beard
- It was posted more than a year ago and yesterday he decided to add a disclaimer that it should not be taken literally
ROOSHV Meet-Up Canceled After Women’s Boxing Club Threatens to Show Up
Professional douchebag Roosh V. has made a name for himself advocating offensive misogynistic positions on his terrible website Return of Kings, and he’s collected a handful of devoted followers in the process. But after scheduling an International Meetup Day for his “tribesmen” this weekend, he appears to have met his match: female boxers.
Continue reading here:http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/02/pro-rape-meet-up-canceled-over-safety-concerns.html