My primary criticism of the “Alt Right” is that it is void of a broad Worldview and lacks solid core principles. In fact the “Alt Right” is just an amalgamation (Big Tent) filled with persons of various and often conflicting beliefs and ideologies, including:
Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Populists, Nationalists, Moderates and of course Trump-Tards who are in a low level league of their own.
This is the reason the “Alt Right” is plagued by “infighting”.
The fact is the “Big Tent” is a concept that FAILS. You cannot have UNITY among people if they are fundamentally opposed to each other on key issues.
Interestingly, there has been a call to ostracize National Socialists from the Alt Right, which is fine by me as I have NO desire to caucus with Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Populists, Nationalists, Moderates and of course Trump-Tards.
Lets, for the sake of clarity:
Compare & Contrast the “Alt Right” vs, National Socialism on 12 Key Issues
Alt Right National Socialism
Race: NO defined position Clear policy(s) on Race
Who is White: “If it looks & Acts White”(1) Genes determine White
Economics: No Policy(s) Detailed Policies /Anti Usury
Family: Pro Family Pro Traditional Family
Jews: Jews participate(2) Recognizes Jewish Problem
Environment: Conflicting Pro Environmental
Homosexuality: Gay Friendly (3) Opposes Homosexuality
Religion: Conflicting (4) Overtly Pro Christian
Foreign Policy: Non Interventionist Non Interventionist
Immigration: Opposes Illegal (5) Opposes all
Class/Community: American Individualism(6) Embraces Social Cohesion
Ethno State: Divided (7) Bedrock Principle
While National Socialism is Worldview with sold core principles on many issues, the opposite is the true of the “Alt Right”. When a group of National Socialists are together there is little dispute as to what they all think and believe and there is little infighting, and above all Race is paramount, a National Socialist’s People comes first. The opposite is true in a gathering of the Alt Right. In an Alt Right gathering, people are easily discombobulated soon squabble as they argue over conflicting and petty priorities, some demand absolute loyalty to Donald Trump, regardless of Trump’s loyalty to Zionism, Jews, and his sell out to all things Israel. Others are quick to wave the Flag and chant USA-USA, because their goal is to “take America back”, while there are others who DO want an Ethno State and will self declare as “Pro White”, but often even among the Alt Right, those who self describe as “Pro White” are ostracized as “Nazis” and “Extremists and “White Supremacists” by the other factions, of course those factions must appease Jews and assorted Non-Whites and what I call “NonWhite-Whites” in their respective factions. Bottom line, the “Alt Right”, like the GOP it broke off from is an EPIC FAILURE and stands for very little.
(1) Many Alt Right Personalities have publicly stated “if someone looks & acts White, they consider them White, these include Greg Johnson, Richard Spencer, and Jared Taylor. These Statements/Positions amount to the defacto position that “Race is a Social Construct”
(2) Jews participate in and are embraced in the Alt Right. Jared Taylor has publicly stated “Jews are White”, furthermore Taylor regularly invites Jews to speak at his AmRen Conference. Many adherents to the AltRight consider the Jewish You Tuber “FrameGame Radio” as a valuable member of the AltRight.
(3) The Alt Right has embraced many Homosexuals, such as Greg Johnson and Jack Donovan. Johnson declares his Counter Currents web site the “home of the New Right America, and provides it as a publishing venue for some very grotesque homosexual authors. Likewise, Richard Spencer has embraced homosexuality and has invited Jack Donovan to speak at his National Policy Institute Conference. Spencer introduced Donovan, “as an ideal example of male masculinity”.
On Greg Johnson & Homosexuality in Alt Right: https://soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/third-jimpact-greg-johnsons-gay-mafia-part-1
(4) A case can be made the Alt Right and National Socialism are closer on Religion, yet because of the “Big Tent” dynamic, the Alt Right has allowed a tremendous amount of attacks on Christianity. Many Alt Right personalities, including Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson are openly hostile to Christianity.
(5) As with Religion, a case can be made the Alt Right and National Socialism are closer on Immigration, yet because of the “Big Tent” dynamic, there are many conflicting positions coming out of the Alt Right. Some Alt Right personalities seek to “build the Wall” and restore America, while others espouse the GOP line of cracking down on illegal immigration, while some split the difference. The fact is because the Alt Right has NO core Worldview, it is fragmented on this and many other issues of principle. It is easy to get 10 different answers to 5 questions from 3 persons identifying as “Alt Right”. The Alt Right’s Jewish problem ultimately creates problems for them on issues such as Immigration.
(6) While some in the Alt Right, such as Richard Spencer have spoken to the need for people to act collectively, the vast majority of Alt Right personalities still espouse “American Individualism” and “Freedom” which mirrors GOP & Libertarian rhetoric. National Socialists view this as the cancer which has been used by Jews to divide people and the most effective enabler of Cultural Marxism. Social Cohesion and the development of a National Community prevents interlopers like Jews from engaging in their handiwork.
(7) There is a division within the Alt Right on the subject of the ultimate creation of an Ethno State, this is primarily because of the “Big Tent” problem. Certainly there is a large faction within the Alt Right that advocates for an Athno State, BUT because they cannot address the issue of Race & Jews, they are unable to determine who would ultimately live in their concept of an Ethno State. On the other hand, there is an equally large faction who identify as Alt Right, who seek to take America back. These two factions will never be able to common ground and those in the Alt Right who do support an Ethno State have racial schizophrenia given their embracing of Jews and position that Race is a Social Construct. Their “Ethno State” would be a smaller version of what they are so disgusted with.